• Recommend inventory buys, execute related purchase orders with vendors, and
• Work closely with vendors to monitor status of open orders and push/pull orders
out/in as necessary
based on changing demand.
• Maintain appropriate inventory balance between inventory turns and fill rates.
• Set up new items in ERP system.
• Develop container load plans as necessary and maximize freight utilization with
• Maintain relevant internal reporting and communicate information effectively
• Manage customer orders shipping directly from vendors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Consumer goods and/or manufacturing background preferred
• Experience working with factories in China
• Strong cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
• 5-10 years experience in planning/buying
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience working with ERP systems
• A passion for sports
• Thrive working in a team oriented environment